La Vieille Gorce Terms and Conditions
NB To confirm a gite booking a non-refundable deposit of 10% (or 100% if within 7 days of the arrival date) is required. The renter confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- All bookings are provisional until confirmed by email and your 10% deposit/full payment has been received. Once the balance has been paid, the total becomes non-refundable. Failure to ensure that payment reaches us by the agreed date may result in the cancellation of your booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be unsuitable for our property.
- Prices are as quoted, but we reserve the right to correct any error.
- The payment of a 10% non-refundable deposit ensures reservation, and is subject to acceptance of our terms and condition.
- The balance is payable 7 days before the arrival date and is non-refundable from this date. We strongly recommend checking your travel insurance to ensure you are covered for unforeseen circumstances. We are happy to provide any documentation to support your holiday insurance claim should you need it.
- Prior to arrival a security/damage deposit of 250 EU is payable for all gite bookings before check-in.
- Security/damage deposits will be returned within 48 hours of departure subject to inspection by La Vieille Gorce.
- Period of rental commences at 4.00pm on the day of arrival, and ends at 10.00am on the day of departure. Alterations to arrival and departure times are by prior arrangement only and are not always possible.
- On departure the property is to be left in the same state of tidiness and cleanliness that it was on arrival. Professional ‘end of stay cleaning’ can be booked in advance for a fee of 50 EUR.
- If upon your departure your accommodation requires professional cleaning, a charge of 50.00 EUR will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Please report breakages and damage as soon as possible, so that they may be replaced in time for our next guests.
- Your booking is only for the number of people stated on your confirmation email following your enquiry.
- We regret we cannot be held responsible for interruption in services e.g. internet, electric, water. We will endeavour to do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to you, your property or vehicle however caused. We strongly advise checking your holiday insurance to make sure you are covered.
- The owners are not held responsible for conditions outside our control e.g. illness (including Covid19 or any variant), cancelled or delayed flights & ferries, restrictive weather or if you are unable to arrive at the property during the period that it is booked.
- La Vieille Gorce reserves the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a disturbance or are not treating the property or other guests with due respect. In this event no refund will be made for the unused portion of the holiday.
- We respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the property but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out repairs.
- The pool is a NON DIVING POOL and owners accept no responsibility for any accidents caused by diving. The pool has a shallow end and steps to provide easy access, the deep end is 1.8m deep (approximately 6 feet).
- Towels from the rooms are not to be used around the pool.
- No glassware is permitted around the pool area.
- Smoking is not permitted near the pool or in any of the accommodation.
- Sorry no pets and no children under 18 years of age.