An 18th century barn expertly converted into two charming and spacious self-catering cottages.
Le Poirier (pear tree) and La Perdrix (partridge) are part of an 18th century barn expertly converted into two charming and spacious self-catering cottages, perfect for a short break or longer holiday.
They retain much of the original character including wooden beams and exposed stone walls whilst blending the modern comforts of double glazing, ceramic and wooden floors throughout, wood burners and quality fixtures and fittings.
Each gite sleeps up to four people comfortably. Bedroom 1 on the ground floor has a king size bed and bedroom 2 upstairs on the mezzanine has a double or 2 singles. The private terrace is equipped with outside furniture and a parasol where you can relax and take in the views.
The shared pool terrace is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens where you can relax, soak up the sun and enjoy the heated pool.
The lush gardens and surrounding fields are a haven for a wide variety of wildlife including deer, hares, buzzards, owls, hoopoes, herons, egrets, bats, gheckos, hummingbird moths and a plethora of butterflies. The land around the property is organically farmed allowing an abundance of both flora and fauna to flourish.
We have pleasure in providing all linen, bathroom and kitchen towels and free WiFi to make your holiday or short stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Each gite is equipped with a washing machine, clothes airer, cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner.
Free parking is available for one car outside each gite.
Petanque or boules is an extremely popular game in France. The Petanque pitch at La Vieille Gorce, under the magnificent oak tree, is a great way to relax, have fun and enjoy your French holiday even more.
We ask guests to leave the gite in the same clean state that they find it on arrival and to clean before your departure. However, if guests do not wish to clean their gite at the end of their holiday, professional cleaners can be booked for a fee of 50 EUR.
- All of our prices include gas, electricity and WiFi.
- Minimum 2 night stay all year round.
- There is an additional tourist tax (Taxe de Sejours) of 1.10 per person per night. Please pay cash on arrival.
- Bed linen, bathroom and kitchen towels, cleaning products, toilet rolls, washing up liquid and hand wash are provided.
- Please note that pool towels are NOT provided.
- Sorry no pets.
- Smoking is not permitted in the gites or by the pool.
- Check-in is from 16:00 – 21:00 and check-out by 10:00.
- Out of the main high season the gites can be booked for longer periods, please contact us for monthly rates and availability.
- Please call us on +33 (0)5 49 87 77 06 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any specific requirements you may have, or simply click on BOOK NOW