The gites are part of an 18th century animal barn expertly converted into two charming and spacious self-catering cottages.
They retain much of the original character including wooden beams and exposed stone walls whilst blending the modern comforts of double glazing, ceramic and wooden floors throughout, wood burners and quality fixtures and fittings.
Each gite has its own private terrace equipped with a BBQ, outside furniture and a parasol where you can relax and take in the views.
The shared pool terrace is equipped with sun loungers and a large parasol where you can soak up the sun and relax in the heated pool.
The beautiful landscaped gardens and surrounding fields are a haven for a wide variety of wildlife including deer, hares, buzzards, owls, hoopoes, herons, egrets, bats, gheckos, hummingbird moths and a plethora of butterflies. The land around the property is organically farmed allowing an abundance of both flora and fauna to flourish.
We have pleasure in providing all linen and towels, complimentary toiletries and free WiFi to make your holiday or short stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
There is a separate shared laundry with washing machine, clothes airer, iron and ironing board in La Cabine adjacent to the gites.
Parking is available for one car outside each gite.
GITE 1 - LA PERDRIX
Stay With Us
Both of our charming gites have well-equipped open plan kitchen and dining areas. The kitchens have everything you might need for your holiday including an electric fan oven, gas hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and large fridge freezer. The spacious, double height lounge areas have wood burners for those chillier nights and cosy furniture to relax after a hard day enjoying yourself.
GITE 2 - LE POIRIER
Stay With Us
- On the ground floor there is a good sized bedroom with its own door leading out onto the private terrace. There is a lovely king size bed, clothes rail and two sets of drawers.
- Also on the ground floor there is a separate bathroom which includes a full size bath with shower over the bath.
- Each gite has a private terrace overlooking the pool.
Petanque or boules is an extremely popular game in France. The Petanque pitch at La Vieille Gorce, under the magnificent oak tree, is a great way to relax, have fun and enjoy your French holiday even more.
We ask guests to leave the gite in the same clean state that they find it on arrival and to clean before your departure. However, if guests do not wish to clean their gite at the end of their holiday, professional cleaners can be booked for a fee of 75 EUR.
- All of our prices include gas, electricity, WiFi, bed linen, bathroom towels and taxes. Please note that pool towels are NOT provided.
- Pets can be accommodated subject to approval on a case by case basis.
- Smoking is not permitted in the gites, please respect this request.
- During ‘high’ season we only accept weekly bookings in the gites. Check-in is from 16:00 – 21:00 and check-out by 10:00.
- Out of the main high season the gites can be booked for shorter or longer periods, please contact us for rates and availability.
- Please call us on +33 (0)5 49 87 77 06 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any specific requirements you may have for your French holiday, or simply click on BOOK NOW