An 18th century barn expertly converted into two charming and spacious self-catering cottages.
Le Poirier (pear tree) and La Perdrix (partridge) are part of an 18th century barn expertly converted into two charming and spacious self-catering cottages.
They retain much of the original character including wooden beams and exposed stone walls whilst blending the modern comforts of double glazing, ceramic and wooden floors throughout, wood burners and quality fixtures and fittings.
Each gite has its own private terrace equipped with a BBQ, outside furniture and a parasol where you can relax and take in the views.
The shared pool terrace is equipped with sun loungers where you can relax, soak up the sun and enjoy the heated pool.
The beautiful landscaped gardens and surrounding fields are a haven for a wide variety of wildlife including deer, hares, buzzards, owls, hoopoes, herons, egrets, bats, gheckos, hummingbird moths and a plethora of butterflies. The land around the property is organically farmed allowing an abundance of both flora and fauna to flourish.
We have pleasure in providing all linen, bathroom and kitchen towels and free WiFi to make your holiday or short stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
There is a separate shared laundry with washing machine, clothes airer, iron and ironing board in La Cabine adjacent to the gites.
Parking is available for one car outside each gite.
Petanque or boules is an extremely popular game in France. The Petanque pitch at La Vieille Gorce, under the magnificent oak tree, is a great way to relax, have fun and enjoy your French holiday even more.
We ask guests to leave the gite in the same clean state that they find it on arrival and to clean before your departure. However, if guests do not wish to clean their gite at the end of their holiday, professional cleaners can be booked for a fee of 75 EUR.
- All of our prices include gas, electricity, WiFi, bed linen, bathroom towels and taxes. Please note that pool towels are NOT provided.
- Pets can be accommodated subject to approval on a case by case basis.
- Smoking is not permitted in the gites or by the pool.
- Check-in is from 16:00 – 21:00 and check-out by 10:00.
- The gites can be booked for longer rental periods, please contact us for rates and availability.
- Please call us on +33 (0)5 49 87 77 06 or email us on email@example.com to discuss any specific requirements you may have for your French holiday, or simply click on BOOK NOW